Lion Head Mesa Disinterested eyes
51 Posts
Ooc — Eoran
"i am merrick of ursus. my wolves and i are here from the mountains to avenge the murder of my mate." She listened as he had for her, and she waited for a few moments to make sure he had said everything he wanted. But there was more. "that is akashingo., led by others." he gestured. "we work against a common enemy. anyone with knowledge of herbs will be useful to both of us. there will be wounds to tend."

There was a pack out here? She had no idea, but she saw his gaze fall upon the patrolling wolves in the distance. She had seen a lot of activity out here lately, but she had avoided it, and knew nothing of any on going war or fighting. She knew little of anything sociable. But if a war was on the way she would be needed, she would be useful.

"I am Slate." She wondered if she should address the murder of his mate. She decided not to comment on it. The last thing she wanted was to upset the male, he seemed dangerous and she wasn't fit for fight.

"I will come with you Merrick of Ursus." A choice was made. She didn't know this Akashingo pack, she didn't know anything of Ursus either, but a pack that avenged it's dead and with a man leading it as dangerous as this one was bound to give her protection. She rose now, ended her crouch and her eyes swifted to her collection behind her.

She could leave it behind. No ties.

She took a fearful step toward Merrick then a stronger step and for each careful step she took, her confidence rose. What would Ursus bring her in the future? Time would tell. "Let's go to war." She would be there. Healing the wounded, being useful once again.
Messages In This Thread
Disinterested eyes - by Slate - October 13, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 10:33 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Slate - October 13, 2021, 01:52 PM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Merrick - October 13, 2021, 02:01 PM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Slate - October 14, 2021, 04:15 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Merrick - October 14, 2021, 07:58 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Slate - October 14, 2021, 08:09 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Merrick - October 14, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Slate - October 14, 2021, 11:41 AM
RE: Disinterested eyes - by Merrick - October 14, 2021, 11:49 AM