Duskfire Glacier [IC Joining] ice on snow
3 Posts
Ooc —

Bright blue gaze lifted just briefly to look at the leader but not into her eyes before immediately lowering to the ground. "What skills do you possess, if any? Life near the mountains can be difficult, especially for one who had no desire to adapt or learn." The white warrior nearly laughed at that. "I came from the mountains and the sea and have lived there for a long time before leaving." she said respectfully and softly. The mountains was her home and always would be, life by the mountains might be difficult for other wolves but to her, it had been hard in the beginning but now it was easy.

"I am a good warrior, hunter and diplomat. I am also a good tactician and can form good strategies in my mind. I am also extremely loyal and will die to protect your family if it comes to that." she said softly but clearly. Determined to find a place in the ranks of this pack for it might be a start of a new beginning and right now, a new beginning was what she needed. Working, protecting the pack might help her get her mind off the more depressing part of her life.

The welsh warrior did not look up instead silently waited for the leader's reply wondering if she had anything else to ask her. She knew that she would protect the two Alphas family with her life if that was what they wanted of her when she joined. For she hadn't lied, she was loyal but trust was another thing.

Messages In This Thread
[IC Joining] ice on snow - by Azar - September 16, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: [IC Joining] ice on snow - by Tuwawi RIP - September 17, 2014, 02:45 PM
RE: [IC Joining] ice on snow - by Azar - September 19, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: [IC Joining] ice on snow - by Tuwawi RIP - September 21, 2014, 12:11 PM
RE: [IC Joining] ice on snow - by Azar - September 23, 2014, 05:02 AM
RE: [IC Joining] ice on snow - by Tuwawi RIP - October 02, 2014, 02:34 AM