(IC Joining) An End to the Journey
2 Posts
Ooc — Riss
thanks for all the btdubs. and no she isn't, I just meant for her to come right up to the outside of the scent markers.

Stream took a few more steps backward, hoping to show she meant no harm. Now that she had finally found what she had been looking for she was a little nervous. What if they didn't let her join their pack? She would have to keep searching and she knew she couldn't make it much further alone. What if they did worse? Still, this was her best option. She tried to sound confident.

"I know. I mean no harm. I am a lone wolf with no family, but I cannot survive on my own. I want to join your pack." That was the hard part. Stream tried to relax as she waited for his answer, but couldn't help but babble a little bit out of nervousness. "I'm a fair hunter and a hard worker. I promise I'll follow all the rules and Ill do everything I'm told." She quickly shut up as she realized she was starting to sound more nervous and decided to just be honest. "I just want a family again." Stream said sadly.
Messages In This Thread
(IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Stream - September 24, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Flash - September 24, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Stream - September 25, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Flash - September 25, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: (IC Joining) An End to the Journey - by Shadow - September 26, 2014, 08:20 PM