Bearclaw Valley I've often seen a cat without a grin
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
She was unsure if his annoyance was with her call or with the possibility of having a limp; she ignored it regardless. 

Her eyes widened a little when she took in the mangled toes. She pursed her lips and sighed. I'd say it's likely, she answered. You have not been resting. When did they fall off? she asked. She was frustrated with the bruin-witch; she might have been able to salvage what was left if he had not been so stubborn. 

She had managed to find some of the beard plant that Stryx had told her about and had it wrapped in feathers and leaves to try and keep it protected from the worst of the cold. She turned from the bear king and brought some over to add to her pile. I need to clean it and apply some things, she explained. She nosed some bark over to him. Eat this; it will help with pain.

She placed wet moss to rest on the angry flesh that had once held toes. While the area soaked, she answered his question. Aves is strong—deserving of the name bearclaw. She couldn't help the smile that briefly curved her lips. He was Ursus through and through. His wounds are healing well. His ribs will take the longest to heal, though. Only time and rest would heal injured ribs; she could only control the pain in that regard.
Messages In This Thread
I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 06, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 06, 2022, 10:35 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 06, 2022, 11:01 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 07, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 07, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 07, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 07, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 10, 2022, 07:15 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 12, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 22, 2022, 06:41 PM