Bearclaw Valley I've often seen a cat without a grin
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
The bear king had an odd sense of humor, but this wasn't the first time she had experienced it. She knew his first description was a lie because she had seen his paw more than once before this point. She gave him impatient look while he had his fun but said nothing about it.

She wasn't surprised he had removed his own toes, she was only exasperated; it likely showed on her face. If he wasn’t her father in law, and if she didn't care for him as family, she might give up and leave him to his own devices. But she would subject herself to the endless frustration he provided for her if it meant she could keep him from dying from something as senseless as an infection.

As he spoke of Aventus, she removed the moss and replaced it with the beard plant. She placed a new piece of wet moss over the plant and then placed her paw on top to hold it there. This was not the first time her mate's ribs had been broken. She wanted to know more but decided she would ask Aves about it. She had other things she wanted to ask Merrick about. His joke about the bruin-jaw earned him an annoyed look; she found nothing funny about her husband's suffering. Maybe she had a stick up her ass but she had a lot on her mind.

Paw still holding the treatment in place, she asked: What is your plan with the children? she chose not to comment on anything else he said. She was curious what purpose the stolen pups would serve.
Messages In This Thread
I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 06, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 06, 2022, 10:35 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 06, 2022, 11:01 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 07, 2022, 10:21 AM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 07, 2022, 03:21 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 07, 2022, 08:20 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 07, 2022, 08:53 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 10, 2022, 07:15 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Arielle - February 12, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: I've often seen a cat without a grin - by Merrick - February 22, 2022, 06:41 PM