Wapun Meadow There's ice in my water,
10 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Mild gore

His teeth drove deeper into her still, and even deeper as she felt his weight begin to shuttle her balance. Dark oak limbs fumbled to stand, but a slip of cold, half frozen soil between her toes could not help her stand straight. The other three limbs that were not being pushed back by the mono-eyed man flailed as she fell side-first against the snow terrain -- her lateral side hitting the ground hard -- teeth accidentally bitting down against her tounge when Ellie clenched her teeth and tightened her eyes. 
She tasted metal. Liquid velvet dripped from her lips.
A cry was what he wanted -- and a cry was what he received. Yet it was not a plead for her life, but something more angry than anything. Desperate as she attempted to shake from his grasp and struggle against his weight.
"GET--" She began, feeling the hide of her skin and fur stretch and resist against his teeth "--OFF OF ME!!" until it's foundations fell apart; and as they finally separated, so did a patch of her shoulder. Eloise then released a scream of agony in part of the freshly made wound, which traveled down the nerves of her leg and paw, and made every staggering step against the ground feel awful.
Adrenaline acted as a painkiller in this moment, however, since her body saw the opportunity to escape,
and she'd begin to run. As fast as she could...

The Heart Mender
Messages In This Thread
There's ice in my water, - by Eloise - February 19, 2022, 10:23 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Merrick - February 19, 2022, 10:31 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Eloise - February 19, 2022, 10:52 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Merrick - February 19, 2022, 11:30 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Eloise - February 20, 2022, 08:30 AM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Merrick - February 20, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Eloise - February 20, 2022, 01:30 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Merrick - February 20, 2022, 03:30 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Eloise - February 27, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: There's ice in my water, - by Merrick - February 27, 2022, 07:52 PM