Redhawk Caldera Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I like working OOC conversations into IC conversations, lol.

Fox laughed, then whimpered at the pain it caused her side, when he spat out three names. Two of them were beyond ridiculous to her ears. But the second one, Redhawk, had a nice ring to it. She quickly voiced the three proposed landmark names through her head before settling upon one. “Redhawk Caldera is pleasant,” she replied. And it wasn't an immediately obvious ode to its namesakes. Red, for her fur, and hawk, for the bird that Peregrine was named after.

She wished that he could stay here. She wished that they could christen this place like they had with the other mountain, but she knew she was in no shape for such things. Not to mention the fact that Peregrine had a long, hard journey ahead of him. Fox would spend the next few days not moving far from where she was. “Could you and Lasher help get me to somewhere a little more stable before you leave?” she asked, eyeballing a level spot of land near the bottom of the lake. “We can take it slow. I just want to make sure I get somewhere safe before you leave.” The last thing Perry needed was to come back to an even more broken Fox.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Glistening through your fussed blows careen your caldera - by RIP Fox - October 02, 2014, 11:09 PM