Redhawk Caldera i loved you first [m]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Moi aussi... :'(

The weight of another's body atop him, straddling him, was foreign to Peregrine, as was the act that commenced. He groaned, clenching his teeth against the discomfort. Ignoring it, he pressed backward, encouraging Lasher to continue. He then closed his eyes and dropped his head, breathing raggedly as he experienced, for the first and last time, what it was like to have someone make love to him. After the initial pain, it was so pleasurable that he immediately felt a surging warmth shooting from his loins to his belly.

It all came to a close far too soon for his tastes. They sank to the ground, trembling and breathing heavily. Peregrine closed his eyes, wishing for this moment to last forever. When he opened them and saw Lasher sprawled before him, the agony of what was coming overwhelmed him, becoming unbearable. He wanted to cling to Lasher, selfishly beg him to stay. Peregrine knew that if he pleaded, his lover might change his mind, to his own detriment.

Legs shaking, the swarthy male climbed slowly to his feet. It would take every ounce of his strength and fortitude to walk away when all he wanted was to linger here until the end of the time. Somehow, Peregrine managed to gently lick Lasher's face one last time, finishing it with a soft kiss to his brow. With a final, burning look, Peregrine then turned and swept away, tears already streaming down his sooty cheeks.
Messages In This Thread
i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 04, 2014, 10:30 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 04, 2014, 10:48 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 09:01 AM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 05, 2014, 02:09 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 05, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Lasher - October 06, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i loved you first - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 07, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 08, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 08, 2014, 06:40 PM
RE: i loved you first [m] - by Lasher - October 09, 2014, 02:32 PM