Ouroboros Spine the blade you left in my bleeding heart
187 Posts
Ooc — Heretic
The tasks. He had thought eagerly of them since it had first been brought up. This was his chance to return to the heart of Moonglow, and to the heart of Shikoba.

Land, sea, sky. 3 hunts, 3 kills. It certainly wasn't a difficult task. Inutsuk couldn't help but wonder why they were indeed so simple. Was she taking this easy on him? Part of him hoped so, while another did not. As a man looking to prove himself and his presence, he wanted her to know he would do just about anything to achieve that. But he wouldn't blatantly question it. This task was chosen by her, so he would fulfill her wishes.

I can depart now? The sooner he could leave, the sooner the task could be fulfilled and he could return home.
Messages In This Thread
the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 03, 2022, 12:07 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 15, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 18, 2022, 04:14 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 18, 2022, 05:31 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 20, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Inutsuk - November 21, 2022, 07:47 PM
RE: the blade you left in my bleeding heart - by Shikoba - November 23, 2022, 12:33 AM