Redhawk Caldera CLAIM β€” Redhawk Caldera
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary

There had been a moment of fear. A second of ruthless dismay that had washed over the young coywolf when she had realized that she had joined a pack. She knew nothing about the structure or the lives of packs; Siv had been so transfixed by Fox and her claim on the lands that she could not have stopped herself from pledging to the caldera if her life had depended on it. The fear had subsided, though. She had found herself in a strange comfort zone when around the other wolves of the caldera. The Savoy girl just may have made an impulsive decision that had saved her.
The voices of the alphas seemed to fill the crisp autumn air. Siv’s ears were drawn forward for a moment to listen to the harmony that had washed over the new pack land. A sense of pride seemed to drown out the rest of her insecurities. That was her home… she had found a home. Drawing back her head, the young girl joined the call of her leaders.

Messages In This Thread
CLAIM β€” Redhawk Caldera - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 12, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: CLAIM β€” Redhawk Caldera - by RIP Fox - October 12, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: CLAIM β€” Redhawk Caldera - by Finley - October 12, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: CLAIM β€” Redhawk Caldera - by Siv - October 13, 2014, 11:54 AM
RE: CLAIM β€” Redhawk Caldera - by Amon - October 13, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: CLAIM β€” Redhawk Caldera - by FitzDutiful - October 14, 2014, 12:59 PM
RE: CLAIM β€” Redhawk Caldera - by OG Magpie - October 17, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: CLAIM β€” Redhawk Caldera - by Ashton - October 17, 2014, 02:50 PM