Ankyra Sound my sensible heart
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara bit back the laughter that threatened to bubble up. This girl was ludicrous. She knew nothing about the ways of the world, it was obvious, and truly nothing about how diplomats and Outriders were supposed to operate. Kaskara didn't mind that this woman didn't want to divulge her alpha's name. At this point it didn't matter, since the woman seemed hell-bent on fighting her. Kas watched as the small hybrid moved closer, that nasty smile still stuck on her face, and waited for the right moment to make her move.

"Perhaps," she said noncommittally, purposefully not answering any of the girl's inane and frankly rhetorical questions. Then, with the graceful and fluid motion of a warrior, Kaskara stood to tower over the smaller wolf before her. There were times when she downplayed her strength and size, times when she shrunk into herself to appear normal. Having remained seated during their encounter, Kaskara had looked quite average for awhile. But as soon as she stood, Kaskara's dark body stood at least a head, if not two, taller than the wolf before her.

She did not move forward or make any other move except to simply stand. Her muscles rippled beneath her dark pelt. It was a display of power without showing force, a move her own father had taught her from a very young age. Kas blinked slowly, as if bored, and bowed her head to the other. "I thank you for your time," she said, her voice deep and calm. She was not afraid or nervous; Kaskara was simply finished here, and any other attempts at talking with this woman would only serve to test her patience, which didn't need testing at the moment.

"Enjoy your stay in the sound." With that she turned and began her trek across the sand, her ears forward yet trained upon the wolf behind her. If she made any move, she would be prepared.
Messages In This Thread
my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 12, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 12, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 14, 2014, 09:30 AM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 14, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 16, 2014, 06:15 AM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 16, 2014, 02:22 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 06:37 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Caiaphas - October 17, 2014, 09:43 PM
RE: my sensible heart - by Kaskara - October 17, 2014, 09:55 PM