Dragoncrest Cliffs and just measure the beat on
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
751 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
She sighed. She tied to see that this was what was best for Rosalyn, and the mention of Maman was the easiest way for her to accept her Mama's death. She nodded, grateful that Val could point that out for her; it helped the hurt, a little bit. "She 'asn't been de same since Maman passed away....But I am sure...Oh, she looks so peaceful. She is wid 'er today." Her eyes filled with tears again to look upon a face simultaneously both so pleasant, and so still. She pressed her forehead into Val's shoulder for a moment, while she allowed herself a moment to send all her wishes out into the world- pleading with the lwa that Val was right, and that Rosalyn and Erzulie had at last been reunited. She would see Sobo once more, too; and Raleska, and all the others who had drifted away before them. They would know no more pain- only togetherness. 

He suggested that they tell the pack, and she sighed heavily. The burden of burying parents, siblings, and announcing their deaths had become a heavy burden- one she shared with many others, but dreaded nonetheless. "I t'ink dat w-we should first tell M-M-Mireille," She said, her melody faltering. It was unlikely that her sister was alone (in all likelihood, Suzu had made a beeline for Mireille's den with the kids after hearing Etienne scream) but it was still not something she wanted her sister to learn without having someone at her side. She sighed and rubbed her cheek against her shoulder. 

"I must find Eti- 'e must 'ave been 'ere moments ago.
'E will not take it well- but I do not know,
where it is 'e has gone.

Clementine is near- I will ask her to stay...
If you could go, an' tell Mireille...
I need to try an' find my son.

We will sing their souls to de sea, den."
She said.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
and just measure the beat on - by Val - June 08, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: and just measure the beat on - by Chacal - June 08, 2023, 10:28 AM
RE: and just measure the beat on - by Val - June 08, 2023, 12:41 PM
RE: and just measure the beat on - by Chacal - June 09, 2023, 11:43 AM
RE: and just measure the beat on - by Val - June 18, 2023, 04:40 PM
RE: and just measure the beat on - by Mireille - June 19, 2023, 11:55 AM
RE: and just measure the beat on - by Chacal - June 22, 2023, 10:23 PM
RE: and just measure the beat on - by Val - June 28, 2023, 12:49 PM
RE: and just measure the beat on - by Mireille - July 07, 2023, 09:24 PM
RE: and just measure the beat on - by Val - July 12, 2023, 09:50 PM