Arrow Lake infidus
an hour of wolves and shattered shields
2,516 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Warrior
Master Tactician
Ranger
blood hung sweet in the air.

and germanicus walked upon the sword's edge of akavir's question. the yellowpaint eyes had remained implacable.

"i was there as a general beneath the rule of ramesses. he dealt in flesh and in slaves, and i brought mercenaries into the kingdom as spies. any woman who passed through that cursed place belonged to him. i headed the investigation when his queen was poisoned. and i helped to deliver akashingo into the hands of his daughter when she came to me in treason."

silvertongue. it would not be an untruth to say she and germanicus both loved crowfeather, but he had brought enough disrespect to each of them.

"a mercenary i stationed in akashingo fell in love with one of the queen's slave women. as payment he asked i end her contract with the palace."

arsenio's name, also, smeared with this mud, but arsenio had become a man of family and strong places, his loyalty eternal. and so the roman would not speak his name in this.

"i brought silvertongue to pharaoh, and he allowed the slave woman to go in return." and what had happened thereafter, germanicus too had not stopped, for he had left akashingo.
Messages In This Thread
infidus - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 10:08 AM
RE: infidus - by Akavir - June 20, 2023, 12:06 PM
RE: infidus - by Wren - June 20, 2023, 12:27 PM
RE: infidus - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 12:40 PM
RE: infidus - by Akavir - June 20, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: infidus - by Wren - June 20, 2023, 01:25 PM
RE: infidus - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 01:42 PM
RE: infidus - by Akavir - June 20, 2023, 01:56 PM
RE: infidus - by Wren - June 20, 2023, 02:41 PM
RE: infidus - by Germanicus - June 20, 2023, 03:59 PM