Stavanger Bay Come back home
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen

Julooke took a few moments to clean her healing wound. The infection seemed to be at bay now, and she hoped it would heal nicely over the coming weeks. Her head lifted as her gaze took in her surroundings. A regal frame came into view, coming from the Bay's territory. It could only be one wolf- Ragnar. A swell of emotions came over her, all happy to see him. Her body conveyed what she felt, her tail wagging happily between her back legs as she smiled, standing to approached him. She kept her body respectful, as always, her head lowered below his and her ears folded softly upon her head.

She took a few steps toward him before realizing she was not getting the same happy greeting in return. She stopped in her tracks, her body lowering in full submission now. Julooke was well adept to reading wolves when they were not in the mood for her cheerfulness, and she felt now was not the time for small talk and friendliness. Her brain took a few moments to try and figure out why he seemed so tense. She knew she had been gone at least several days, but things had been so hazy... Had she been gone longer, and he thought her a deserter? She wasn't really sure. She only knew, You're upset with me. she stated, her eyes glued to his large front paws that imprinted the sand. Do you think I would leave my children, my family, willingly? she asked, needing to know the answer, but not really wanting it. The wolves here she called family should have known her better than that. I took Kevlyn on a walk on the beach, when a bear appeared. I told him to hide, and I led the bear away... I thought I had lost him, but I didn't. He attacked, and I did not get away without injury. It got infected, and I have no idea how much time passed before I came to, she explained, and then waited for her stoic leader's response.

Messages In This Thread
Come back home - by Julooke - October 20, 2014, 07:56 AM
RE: Come back home - by Ragnar - October 21, 2014, 07:50 AM
RE: Come back home - by Julooke - October 25, 2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Come back home - by Ragnar - October 27, 2014, 08:01 AM