Firestone Hot Springs I've got my eyes closed
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Boredom tempted Saena into the flatlands—boredom, and a vague hope that today would be the day she caught a glimpse of Pura. She didn't doubt Blue Willow's claim that her grey brother wandered around outside the plateau, but she was quickly losing hope of seeing him. If only she could find him, Saena might be able to coax him back to his home, but he was proving elusive.

She was an Outrider, but even her best attempts at tracking him turned up with nothing. Her latest search brought her to the steamy hot springs. She'd seen them from the edge of the plateau like a foggy scar on the prairie, but had never been to them. She was assaulted with the scent of sulphur as she drew nearer, and though she wrinkled her nose and yearned to leave, she made herself press on.

Curiosity got the best of her most of the time. In this case, it was curiosity about the water. Rivers bubbled and roiled like the springs did, but rivers were cold, and Saena could sense just by walking nearer that the water in each earthen cauldron was boiling hot. As though there was someone who could answer her, she asked aloud, "what makes it so hot?"
Messages In This Thread
I've got my eyes closed - by Saēna - October 27, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: I've got my eyes closed - by Falwasi - October 29, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: I've got my eyes closed - by Saēna - November 05, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: I've got my eyes closed - by Falwasi - November 06, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: I've got my eyes closed - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: I've got my eyes closed - by Falwasi - November 07, 2014, 02:43 PM
RE: I've got my eyes closed - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 12:27 PM
RE: I've got my eyes closed - by Falwasi - November 12, 2014, 03:30 PM
RE: I've got my eyes closed - by Saēna - November 12, 2014, 08:41 PM
RE: I've got my eyes closed - by Falwasi - November 20, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: I've got my eyes closed - by Saēna - December 08, 2014, 07:00 PM