Otatso Wetlands and if i catch it coming back my way, i'm gonna serve it to you
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
953 Posts
Ooc — Rachel

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language.

His brother appeared much like a ghost emerging from the shadows—eyes barely questioning before he followed the dark wolf’s lead, and just like that, ying and yang begun to weave across the lands of the wetlands. There had been no leads—only impending silence on the matter, and each day the control of the situation was further from his reach… Leaving him with nothing but restlessness.

He lost track of time—his gaze lifting to the sky only to realize that hours had likely passed—and still there was nothing suspicious highlighted to him. A snarl began to bubble from his jowls—a sneer on his lips. “Suppose whoever they were, they fucked off from the valley and toward the desert lands? Or the mountains?” There was also the taiga to consider.

They could be to the ocean, by now.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i catch it coming back my way, i'm gonna serve it to you - by Akavir - September 08, 2023, 01:07 PM