Redtail Rise Lock-Jaw
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
914 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Augur fell back, which Masquerade understood meant they were to take point. They grinned wolfishly, confident in their ability to lead the two of them to success. They thought of their recent foray with Riley and guided the Ulfhedinn that way, eager to plunder the warren again and perhaps come away with three rabbits for their efforts.

That didn’t happen, though they managed a pair between them after a few hours’ worthwhile work. The Caru Ulfr insisted Augur claim one; whether he ate it himself or shared it with his family was up to him. The slightly larger of the two, they plucked out of a puddle of its own blood.

With the carcass clenched firmly in their jaws by its lifeless midriff, Masquerade did a little pirouette: a manifestation of the excitement and fulfillment beating in their heart. They woofed to Augur, then dipped their head and raced away with their spoils, eager to share with their brother.

I figured this thread would be short and sweet, hope it’s cool that I fast-tracked it! Feel free to wrap and/or send it to the archives.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Lock-Jaw - by Raider - September 16, 2023, 12:10 PM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Mountain Boulder - September 17, 2023, 11:49 AM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Raider - September 17, 2023, 12:41 PM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Mountain Boulder - September 17, 2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Raider - September 17, 2023, 01:28 PM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Mountain Boulder - September 17, 2023, 06:57 PM
RE: Lock-Jaw - by Raider - September 18, 2023, 02:59 PM