Blacktail Deer Plateau Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health?
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
What Osprey tended to forget, when she was having a conversation with juveniles was that they weren't grown ups yet and therefore lacked experience, which seemed all too obvious to the older wolf. Therefore she couldn't guess, what Saena was sensing. Metallic? She frowned, then turned her gaze away, closed her eyes and sniffed the air. Once again her nostrils were filled with various scent particles - moist earth, dust, water, pine-trees, rotting leaves... She scanned for the metallic, but found none that would match that description.

"No luck for me," Osprey gave up after few more minutes of effort and shrugged. "I guess it is a specific smell only you can sense. Velox - my older sister and your grandmother - was good and catching smells by the way," she shared a bit of the family history, even though this was one of the few pieces of her memory that she could connect to her sister, who she hadn't seen for years.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who would've thought that you'd be bad for my health? - by Osprey - October 29, 2014, 01:07 PM