Swiftcurrent Creek I've been awake in every state line.
Swiftcurrent Creek
Gamma
180 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Akavir reached for him in a cat-like gesture and Viinturuth leaned into it, butting his head to the raven of his brother's brow with a soft grunt. He withdrew as information came - Brecheliant, Lilitu, an olive branch. The ghost was aware of a sudden tightening within his chest at the mention of his niece's name. He had loved his brother's children with every fibre of his being, and the mystery that surrounded them had long haunted him through the years since last he'd seen them.

He swallowed.

When did you last see her? Viinturuth asked, and he was suddenly hungry for more: what of Arielle? It'd been for the crimson-kissed girl that Akavir had searched while Ibis had allowed herself to be captivated by another, and a muscle tightened in his jaw to recall what that betrayal had done to his brother.
Messages In This Thread
I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - October 02, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - October 04, 2023, 03:01 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - October 05, 2023, 04:22 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - October 20, 2023, 01:05 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - November 02, 2023, 04:30 PM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 08:28 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - November 28, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Akavir - November 28, 2023, 11:59 AM
RE: I've been awake in every state line. - by Viinturuth - December 22, 2023, 05:19 PM