Hoshor Plains wind side
Brecheliant
102 Posts
Ooc — Mai
There was so. much. meat.

The bison was enormous. Easily the largest creature she had seen in her young life so far. There would be plenty to go around for days on end. The trouble was...where on earth to start.

While contemplating this, Bronte caught a pale flash of fur out of the corner of her eye. The boy her own age, of her hunting team! She wasn't sure she remembered his name. His scent was somewhat recognizable. Like that of the boy @Matteo, whom the kind woman @Seal, had blessed with her.

Were they of the same pack, then?

Tentatively, her tail brushed over the snow dusted grass at her heels. "It was." Her head turned to where she had seen @Kaluktuk head off to. "We had a few hiccups, but it's over with." "I never hunted anything so big before...my family would be proud!"

She smiled. "I would like another hunt. Just us. Keep it simple without any little surprises." Bronte stifled a laugh.

Lowering her snout for an investigatory sniff, she examined the cracked horn atop the bull's skull. It would make for one hell of a trophy prize to take back home. "I was just tryin to figure out where to start with all this meat." A challenge she had never quite faced before. Bourbon eyes skipped his way. Maybe he had a few pointers?
Messages In This Thread
wind side - by Bronte - December 28, 2023, 09:11 PM
RE: wind side - by Raiyuk - December 28, 2023, 09:19 PM
RE: wind side - by Bronte - January 01, 2024, 10:11 PM
RE: wind side - by Raiyuk - January 02, 2024, 05:06 PM
RE: wind side - by Bronte - January 02, 2024, 08:53 PM
RE: wind side - by Raiyuk - January 14, 2024, 10:27 PM
RE: wind side - by Bronte - January 16, 2024, 07:30 PM
RE: wind side - by Raiyuk - January 18, 2024, 02:08 PM
RE: wind side - by Bronte - January 24, 2024, 08:39 PM
RE: wind side - by Raiyuk - March 11, 2024, 10:12 PM
RE: wind side - by Bronte - April 02, 2024, 08:35 PM