Northstar Vale I'm here to take the sky
17 Posts
Ooc —
I'm fine with it :3

Meeka crept to Fang's side and lowered her body to the ground as he had. She remained quiet as she listened to his hushed voice. She wondered what kind of fearsome creature Fang had tracked down. She remembered seeing some skinny brown cows (deer) grazing in a meadow. She'd tried to chase one down, but they had ended up chasing her away instead. Wild cows were much meaner than their domesticated counterparts. Maybe with Fang's help, she'd get a chance to bring one down today.

A little rabbit bounced out of the undergrowth, his little nose twitching in the most adorable way as he sniffed the air. Meeka stifled an excited squeal. She loved bunnies; they were just the cutest things with their long ears and oversized hind paws and especially their constantly twitching noses. She wondered if wild rabbits were as friendly as the pet bunnies she had known back home.

Her heart sank into her stomach when she put 2 and 2 together: this was the prey they'd been tracking.

"We're going to eat that cute little bunny rabbit?" She asked, a horrified espression on her face.
Messages In This Thread
I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 03, 2014, 05:03 AM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 03, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 03, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 06, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 08, 2014, 05:16 AM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 14, 2014, 07:06 PM