Moonsong Glacier Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past
Morningside
Sentinel
i walk my days on a wire
189 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
had he not seen ice like this before? sulukinak felt suddenly very proud of herself, having been raised in a place that was all ice for most of the year, or the very cold and the very dark water of the sea. the way he spoke was curious to her; her ears twisted with every syllable, and she wondered what a rose was.

then, his belly groaned. the man went on to ask about food and — sulukinak was immediately put-off by the request. she was reminded of the hungry men her mother had entertained; the memory of this served to prickle at the back of her neck, and she became stiff-legged as she pulled away from him.

a frown laced her features. she glared at the man for a moment, then turned her nose up at him and sang for @Dutch — telling him, come, a man is here. she was careful, though. she did not leave him alone.

the cooling of her attitude was one thing, but the ice in her voice that came next was altogether something else.

my man will decide. he is chief. and maybe this stranger would stay, or maybe he would be chased off. sulukinak did not know which she would prefer, yet.
Messages In This Thread
Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - January 29, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Sulukinak - January 30, 2024, 09:46 PM