Moonsong Glacier Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past
33 Posts
Ooc — Tuft

Hototo let this new wolf smell and investigated him. Should he just lie to them and say that there was nothing to be worried about? No, he was in a dire situation, one where this pack could easily hurt him. If he wanted to live, he had to tell the truth. 

Showing submission by not keeping eye contact with the leader, Hototo said, “No, you are not in danger. I was running away from my own pack. I disobeyed one of their orders, and cause of that, they were going to kill me. Before they did, I ran away. They are truly an awful and bloodthirsty group of people. I know this looks worse than one of my Aunt’s big ol’ warts on her muzzle, but I can promise you that no one is following me.” 

Unwilling to say what order he was disobeying, Hototo stepped up closer to the leader, keeping his head low. “If you have any scouts, you could send them out, but I can assure you, they don’t care where I’m at and would have lost my scent a while ago in the storm.”

Messages In This Thread
Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - January 29, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: Fending for His Life and Fleeing From His Past - by Hototo - January 31, 2024, 05:11 PM