Stavanger Bay shiver down my backbone
Brecheliant
Sciathán
736 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Did I? I am so sorry, I hope your heart is still strong, old man," Dwin's voice sounded too innocent and the devillish glint in her eyes gave her away. She was sorry for nothing, rather eager to see, how far she could push and challenge her very first crush. She still liked him a lot and the age gap between them now did not feel so great as it had in the summer or even a year ago, when they had first met each other. It was likely that had they lived closer to each other and met more often that crush and liking may have developed into something more. At least for her. Now, however, it was like seeing him for the first time again and remembering - oh, I like you!

"Come on, don't tell me that you - a father of-how-many-kids - do not know the simple truth that two need to meet the parsely patch in order to find those kids," she joked back, though for a moment the idea that Val just trusted his wife and believed that she could procure his kids without his direct involvement was highly amusing. "I've been warned to brace for that parsley patch danger this year as well. Can't say I am looking forward to, because those lovesick fools all around the valley - ugh... they are pathetic!" she scrunched her nose and shook her head as if to flick away something very annoying. 

"That great adventure is a bit different than, what I imagined it to be initially. But I am on one now too. My sister Sylvie has taken Historian as her trade of choice and we are here to visit all of the moon-packs and collect their stories," she told. "If you did not live that far away - we would include you in the plan as well," she said. "And... what about you? How has life treated you lately?"
Messages In This Thread
shiver down my backbone - by Val - January 26, 2024, 05:58 PM
RE: shiver down my backbone - by Ceridwen - January 27, 2024, 03:27 PM
RE: shiver down my backbone - by Val - February 01, 2024, 05:08 PM
RE: shiver down my backbone - by Ceridwen - February 02, 2024, 03:21 PM
RE: shiver down my backbone - by Val - February 05, 2024, 07:31 PM
RE: shiver down my backbone - by Ceridwen - February 07, 2024, 03:31 PM
RE: shiver down my backbone - by Val - February 08, 2024, 07:30 PM
RE: shiver down my backbone - by Ceridwen - February 10, 2024, 02:58 PM
RE: shiver down my backbone - by Val - February 13, 2024, 02:09 PM
RE: shiver down my backbone - by Ceridwen - March 02, 2024, 04:01 PM
RE: shiver down my backbone - by Val - March 14, 2024, 09:41 AM