Moonsong Glacier I've carried this pre-conceived, false belief
Morningside
Sage*
132 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Unintentionally, Simbelmyne's reaction to his accent, turn of phrase and wording was to pucker her lips slightly, tilt her head progressively with each unique word (specifically the part about a walrus in a desert) and flick one curious ear forward and back. She blinked several times as she processed what he'd just told her, as if the vision he'd conjured in her imagination was too vivid for her to cut through in order to respond. 

"Oh, well-" Was all she managed to blurt out, before his attention landed on the state of her coat. Flummoxed by his comment on her disarray, she wilted, and cast a sidelong glance at the water nearby. It would be reckless of her to plunge into it- glacier water had a keen sting to it, especially so in winter- but she wished she could dive in, slip below the surface like a seal, and disappear from sight. 

"Oh, n-nooo, thank you, I-" She stammered, "I will get myself clean," She felt sorely exposed now, ashamed of having been so disheveled. What suitor would want a woman who was this messy?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've carried this pre-conceived, false belief - by Simbelmyne - February 07, 2024, 07:43 PM