Chimera Fields Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting
172 Posts
Ooc — Raven
And so the two set out, leisurely scenting the ground while conversing over things so trivial as the weather. Conversation meant only to pass the time in good company. "Yes. Game in the winter is far more scarce than the lush of spring or summer. They hunker down free of the cold and subsequently our clutches. But they are not entirely elusive with the snow giving us hints we might otherwise miss" he mentioned gesturing to a trail of rabbit tracks. A sniff informed him they were a day old, not immediately promising, but a sign they were in the right area. 

Andr knew he was not saying anything the women didn't already know, but it was easy for him to ramble on about the familiar topic of hunting. 

"I don't find myself in one place these days, but I am familiar with local terrain. Yourself?" he returned.
Messages In This Thread
Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - January 21, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - January 27, 2024, 03:42 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - January 28, 2024, 04:44 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - January 29, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - February 02, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - February 07, 2024, 03:22 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Andr - February 13, 2024, 08:24 PM
RE: Just Keep Hunting Just Keep Hunting - by Ceridwen - February 29, 2024, 03:45 PM