Coconut Grove a siren sounds like the goddess who
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
915 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
They still hadn’t moved on from Shadewood. Masquerade began to feel possessive of the unassuming stretch of trees, where game was plentiful and @Riley could easily make day trips to the nearby beach. They could just… stay.

But more and more, she yearned to go back home. It wasn’t an easy decision, nor one she took lightly. She wound along the tributary leading to the seaside, feeling almost sick with indecision. She badly wanted to tell Riley and confess—they could hash it out between them—but every time she thought of the reception they might receive upon reappearing at the rise, it paralyzed her tongue.

She scanned the nearby sands, searching for him. Riley insisted he would be happy wherever Masquerade led him, though she knew he liked it out here. She heaved a great sigh and began to hang a left when she suddenly spotted a familiar figure seated beneath one of those strange trees that grew near the saltwater.

Sable, she muttered under her breath, already walking closer. Sable, hey!

I might be an obnoxious stalker. :)
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - February 20, 2024, 07:19 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Raider - February 20, 2024, 01:31 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - February 20, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Raider - February 20, 2024, 03:24 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - February 20, 2024, 03:52 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Raider - February 20, 2024, 04:00 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - February 21, 2024, 04:48 PM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Raider - February 22, 2024, 09:16 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - February 22, 2024, 11:22 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Raider - February 22, 2024, 11:30 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - March 05, 2024, 08:24 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Raider - March 05, 2024, 09:35 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Sable - March 08, 2024, 11:42 AM
RE: a siren sounds like the goddess who - by Raider - March 11, 2024, 08:21 AM