Hushed Willows No one dies from love
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
She stood there, nodding, accepting the golden woman’s words, though in her heart, she felt there was more. It was not a time to press. 

Reina leaned into the woman’s touch, breathing her in for these moments were fleeting and few in between, drinking in the affection. It was over as quickly as it had come. There were more pressing matters for the Coach to attend to than to her own selfish whims.

Bowing her head, she turned to leave, a whisper of words before trotting off. “You will be okay, Angel. I won’t be far.” 

And, it was true, she wouldn’t be. Unbeknownst to Reverie, Reina would spend restlessness nights walking the perimeters of her Coach’s resting place; her eyes and ears searching, listening, acting as sentry. It was in her training from long ago. She would use it for Reverie; to always be there for her, to protect her.

In whatever way the golden Angel allowed.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
No one dies from love - by Reverie - February 27, 2024, 07:58 PM
RE: No one dies from love - by Reina - February 27, 2024, 08:30 PM
RE: No one dies from love - by Reverie - February 28, 2024, 01:00 AM
RE: No one dies from love - by Reina - February 28, 2024, 06:42 AM
RE: No one dies from love - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 06:35 PM
RE: No one dies from love - by Reina - February 29, 2024, 06:54 PM