Moonsong Glacier I've carried this pre-conceived, false belief
Morningside
Sage*
132 Posts
Ooc — Jess
He drew close, as she had anticipated and she saw the halting in his breath as he came close enough to touch her. She offered a surprised fluttering of her dash lashes, but did not move away or show any sign of disdain. 

She followed, moving to amble alongside him as they made their way back to his den, pricking her ears at the invitation for easy chatter. 

”You are right,” It was what men wanted to hear, wasn’t it? ”Not very long. I lived on Moonspear for a few months, but found it too…Big?” She wasn’t sure how to say what she meant without colouring his perception of the mountain. It had hidden warmths, but also great, gaping expanses of cold. The landscape was not something that she was suited for, either. 

”Dutch has welcomed me here. I may move on to Moontide or, if I like it enough here, I may stay.” Already, she found herself wishing for reasons to stay- but she wondered too what her life might be like with their ally as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've carried this pre-conceived, false belief - by Simbelmyne - March 04, 2024, 04:29 PM