Stavanger Bay i can see you're lost like me
Loner
172 Posts
Ooc — Raven
His heart began to slow but it continued to beat heavily in his chest. As she turned to face him the moonlight reflected off her mystifying coat just as it did for the sea behind her. The sight made one question if she were truly born from the water.

He wasn't sure what he was expecting as she approached him. Part of him imagined that the smallest change in his breathing could have sent her running. That at any moment she could vanish again and this time never return.

She may not have known it but the calm reassurance of her touch against his chest is exactly what he needed. Like a kind pinch assuring him this was not a dream, that she remained present beside him. His name spoken like a soft whisper on the wind. With a relieved sigh the tension that had built up within him subsided as he allowed his head to lower and rest against hers. "There you are..." he said softly, his words almost a whisper in the quiet night. The sound of the gentle waves on the shore their accompaniment as the blues of their eyes meet.
Messages In This Thread
i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - February 28, 2024, 09:46 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Andr - February 29, 2024, 09:31 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - March 03, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Andr - March 04, 2024, 11:45 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - March 05, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Andr - March 17, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - March 31, 2024, 03:16 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Andr - April 15, 2024, 07:00 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - April 20, 2024, 01:43 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Andr - April 27, 2024, 12:28 PM
RE: i can see you're lost like me - by Iaghe - May 04, 2024, 09:26 PM