Alpine Lake A Thwack of Thought
Loner
41 Posts
Ooc — Nespario
(OOC: My apologies, I'm still learning forums and didn't know you replied!!!)

"Use my....nose." Blinking blankly once, then twice, it came flooding back to Cassian. Using his nose! Inhaling deeply as if he were a newborn, the wolf's tail began to wag from left to right across the floor, coating itself in dirt and debris. Yes, he could smell it! Scents, they permeated the very area that they were surrounded by. Why, how had he not noticed this before?

"Thank you for the information, I did hit my head a while ago. It wasn't anything too hard, but...I don't know. I feel different. New, even."

She grew closer, stopping at about two yards away from him. Cassian didn't know her, his body sent out warning signals to step away from this stranger! Adrenaline began to pump, his eyes dilated, and the fur on all parts of his body started to feel more...dense, somehow. Lifting a single paw, claws came out, and instead of aggression the wolf seemed...confused.

"Why's that happening?" He asked, curious...no, fascinated by it. Staring at his paw, Cassian run his tongue across the claws. They were sharp, he naturally avoided the bits that could pierce him, and they tasted...revolting. Of course they did, he'd have to have gotten here somehow! "If you're not part of these packs, why are you here? I appreciate the advice, but is that because you're speaking from experience?"
Messages In This Thread
A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - February 27, 2024, 09:29 PM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - February 28, 2024, 09:05 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - February 28, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - February 28, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - March 05, 2024, 12:30 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - March 05, 2024, 09:07 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Cassian - April 20, 2024, 02:19 AM
RE: A Thwack of Thought - by Raider - April 20, 2024, 08:40 AM