Ocean's Breath Plateau Safe and sound…finally
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Her ears swiveled in Tuft’s direction, her eyes remaining on the children as she listened to his words. “It would be worth it to ask around, in my opinion.  But, check with Minnow first. I know you have your own endeavors to tend to, Tuft.” If the sweet woman could not spare time to find information on these children, Reina would understand. This rests on the red woman’s shoulders; they were her responsibility, now.

The male’s other question had her turning her eyes to the Moonglow Alpha, afraid to hear her words. She had predicted their fates—the boy to survive, but the girl teetered with one foot each in different planes—and Reina did not know how to help them. 

The feeling of powerlessness in this situation was strong, overwhelming. Blue eyes welled with tears as the red healer returned her attention to the young female, threatening to bubble over. One tear did escape, falling down onto the girl’s cheek. There was a subtle flinch as it hit her. A small moan.

A gentle touch to the girl’s cheek, another small, slightly more bothered moan. Reina snapped her gaze to the Moonwoman. “She’s responding to stimuli. Isn’t that a good sign?” 

The young boy had stirred, again, turning his eyes slowly in the girl’s direction.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 07, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 07, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 07, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 07, 2024, 08:46 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 08, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Carnelian - March 08, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 08, 2024, 03:10 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 08, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 10, 2024, 07:57 PM