Neverwinter Forest kill the messenger
Yellowstone
Alpha
133 Posts
Ooc — metic
eyes flutter close at the touch of his kiss, soaking in the scent of him and the gentle brush against her cheek. there is a warmth left where he'd planted his affection, though it is his words and the peck to her ear that sends the heat flushed to her face.

at mention of dutch she does not offer any words, because she does not have to. the chieftain was considered for a moment, but never stood in the same category as the man she now called husband.

a husband who is offered a savoring purr as he speaks once more before pulling away.

her focus stabilizes as he begins to list their options, though the chill of the wind between them is left her wanting him close again.

she considers each of the presented choices with careful deliberation. the first, though an option, was not at the forefront of her selections. joining an established group would be the easiest of the choices, though that did not outweigh the uncertainty that came with such a decision.

of the two remaining, she chews over the third option the most. "dutch is a neighborly man, though i do not think strong would suit him as a leader." she thought back to his ambitions of festivities and how she'd thought his aspirations out of order in matter of importance. the chief would rather sing songs than establish proper alliances. "i do not hold any attachment to the glacier itself, and of those who still call it home, i would not think many would be pleased to see dutch displaced."

and then there was the second option, one she would have never considered before in the wake of being alone. but she was not alone anymore. "starting our own would be the most demanding," she began, searching for his mossy gaze to try and drink in the thoughts that might have pooled out of them. "but i have never shied away from hard work."

there would be challenges arisen with any of the options, though the second offered them the most control. she kept her gaze to her husband, and having voiced her own thoughts, was curious where his interests lie. "where do your own desires call you?" she wished to know of his own ambitions, and of the options presented, which felt the most attractive to him.
Messages In This Thread
kill the messenger - by Arktos - March 15, 2024, 04:17 AM
RE: kill the messenger - by Nephele - March 15, 2024, 05:57 AM
RE: kill the messenger - by Arktos - March 15, 2024, 05:27 PM
RE: kill the messenger - by Nephele - March 16, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: kill the messenger - by Arktos - March 16, 2024, 05:26 AM
RE: kill the messenger - by Nephele - March 16, 2024, 09:03 AM
RE: kill the messenger - by Arktos - March 16, 2024, 11:43 AM
RE: kill the messenger - by Nephele - March 17, 2024, 12:48 AM
RE: kill the messenger - by Arktos - March 17, 2024, 04:39 AM
RE: kill the messenger - by Nephele - March 17, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: kill the messenger - by Arktos - March 17, 2024, 09:39 AM