Two Rivers Isle who of you will persevere?
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
914 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Her teeth clicked as the yearling spoke. Her words riled Masquerade, admittedly, but she resisted the temptation to demonstrate just what she meant. The stranger was so young, a teenager with a chip on her shoulder that probably came, in part, from a place of vulnerability.

It required a lot of restraint not to react to her attitude, though Masquerade replied as evenly as she could, My mate and I live in the forest just across the river. She paused before adding, We will do whatever it takes to defend our claim, including chasing off competition.

But how seriously should she take this potential threat? She was too young to defend her claim via offspring. And who would choose to follow someone so young? She supposed other yearlings could band together and that would pose a problem.

Masque’s eyes bored into the small, thin stranger as she contemplated. She stood her ground firmly, head and tail still raised, curious what the reactive yearling would do or say next.

Haha, all good!
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 15, 2024, 10:45 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 15, 2024, 11:03 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 16, 2024, 11:46 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 16, 2024, 12:25 PM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 18, 2024, 11:20 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 18, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 21, 2024, 12:19 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 21, 2024, 07:43 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Ines - March 21, 2024, 10:04 AM
RE: who of you will persevere? - by Raider - March 21, 2024, 10:17 AM