Hoshor Plains to the divine, mischievous spark in you
Yellowstone
Alpha
devil you know
97 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
this surprises arktos on both fronts, but then again, arktos is sure this desire has nothing to do with him and everything to do with nephele. the two men barely know each other, after all. i suppose we can arrange that, arktos is eager to found yellowstone because he is not sure how long they have until her season starts but he knows that once it does the deadline countdown would truly begin. but his eagerness does not mean the process can be rushed.

it's not lone wolves i'm worried about, but other packs nearby. arktos lets out an half amused, half annoyed snort. i can handle the swaggering young buck that thinks he can intimidate me into sharin' my land, or lettin' him move through it as his pleasure.

they're not hard to scare. he grins toothily at that.

and how're you settlin' in, darlin'? you like it here?

[Image: 69468913_Hf98GqUAMTX6DLb.png]
made to rebel
did you ache
from all your bravery?
Messages In This Thread
to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Nephele - March 20, 2024, 09:09 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 21, 2024, 04:21 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 22, 2024, 04:49 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 23, 2024, 04:17 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 24, 2024, 03:53 PM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 27, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - April 01, 2024, 04:22 AM