Hoshor Plains to the divine, mischievous spark in you
Yellowstone
Alpha
111 Posts
Ooc — metic
the confidence of her husband is one that is both reassuring, and attractive. she did not doubt that he could handle any lone interlopers that thought themselves capable of disrespecting their claim. his worry of others settling too near was a shared concern.

"i've yet to discover any packs close enough for worry." she knew of the three she had passed by during her first entry to the wilds, but did not think them cause for any disturbance. potential allies, close, but not too close.

"i would not be eager to see any try any settle within the surrounding territories." the idea of neighbors was not something they had yet to discuss, but nephele was plainly aware of her own preferences. she was a woman with wealthy tastes. she desired a large property, big yard, high fence, with neighbors not seen or heard for miles.

jim bob and susan who lived down the road twenty minutes were acceptable. karen who lived next door was not.

his question of her settling in caused a brow to raise, a thoughtful wave rolled in. "i do." she couldn't quite place why, though she assumed it was because this felt like their home, while morningsong felt like she had been crashing at a friend's. "it is certainly warmer here than the glacier," she let slip as a playful remark while brushing alongside him in an invitation to walk.

"and what of you? have you settled well?" from what she could discern he had fallen into a scheduled routine. she imagined if he did not enjoy it here, he would not be so fixed in his effort.
Messages In This Thread
to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Nephele - March 20, 2024, 09:09 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 21, 2024, 04:21 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 22, 2024, 04:49 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 23, 2024, 04:17 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Nephele - March 24, 2024, 11:14 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 24, 2024, 03:53 PM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 27, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - April 01, 2024, 04:22 AM