Hoshor Plains to the divine, mischievous spark in you
Yellowstone
Alpha
devil you know
97 Posts
Ooc — Delaney
no, me neither. speaks arktos, glad that they stand as one on that. it would help make them a united front if they ever came up across that opposition. arktos was not a bleeding heart and though the prospect of the herd being central to yellowstone meant that they didn't have to go outside their claim for resources didn't mean that he wanted next door neighbors, either.

this'll be my first home since ground zero, for arktos, it was his first home ever without memories of anything past. i'm settlin' better than i ever could've on the glacier. while he had no clue where he came from, there was something about the plains that spoke to him, that worked to calm some sort of brewing storm within him.

these plains are a good place, and if we teach our kids to work the herd and keep the land, it'll serve our family for generations.

[Image: 69468913_Hf98GqUAMTX6DLb.png]
made to rebel
did you ache
from all your bravery?
Messages In This Thread
to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Nephele - March 20, 2024, 09:09 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 21, 2024, 04:21 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 22, 2024, 04:49 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 23, 2024, 04:17 AM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 24, 2024, 03:53 PM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - March 27, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: to the divine, mischievous spark in you - by Arktos - April 01, 2024, 04:22 AM