Northstar Vale I'm here to take the sky
17 Posts
Ooc —
Meeka looked back at the bunny, watching as he nibbled on a blade of grass. She knew she couldn't survive on vegetation, like he could. She wouldn't be able to live off scraps alone, either. Meeka knew she would have to kill something to sustain herself. But why did it have to be something so cute?

The hungry wolf dog concentrated hard. Instead of a cute fluffy bunny, she imagined herself looking at a big juicy steak. Her mouth began to water, and her reservations about killing the critter started to disappear. Suddenly, she couldn't restrain herself any longer. She needed to eat.

She burst from her cover, barking ferociously at the bewildered rabbit. The poor thing was so startled, it dashed headfirst into a tree, stunning it long enough for Meeka to catch it. She shook the prey violently, sending little tufts of fur flying in all directions. When the body went limp, she dropped it on the ground.

She looked down at the lifeless body at her paws. Strangely, she didn't feel guilt, only elation. She bounded over to Fang, her tail wagging so hard her whole body swayed along with it. "I did it, Fang! I did it!"
Messages In This Thread
I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 03, 2014, 05:03 AM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 03, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 03, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 06, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Fang - November 08, 2014, 05:16 AM
RE: I'm here to take the sky - by Meeka - November 14, 2014, 07:06 PM