Shadewood Even though we know it, everyone remains in play.
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Her heat ceased, leaving Masquerade to look forward to the results in a few weeks’ time. While she waited, she couldn’t help but wonder if her sister had also come of age back on the rise. New Snow would have given birth by now—a realization that came with a small pang—but were nieces and nephews out there on the horizon?

The sound of something striking water startled her out of her thoughts. Masquerade paused and squinted, nostrils twitching. She caught her mate’s scent and hastened toward the nearby water, giving him an inquisitive glance when she arrived. Had he made that sound somehow?
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even though we know it, everyone remains in play. - by Raider - April 04, 2024, 08:33 AM