Shadewood Even though we know it, everyone remains in play.
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
926 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
Yes, she concurred in the same lecherous tone she’d used so much lately. I’d kill for some rashers right now, she quipped in the very next breath, complete with a wiggle of her whiskered eyebrows.

With visions of gammon dancing in her head, she nudged her mate’s broad shoulder and turned away from the waterside. She glanced backward to snort at the staring beaver before she darted into Shadewood’s interior. She’d never come across the scent of wild pigs here, so Masque prepared herself for the possibility they may have to transcend their borders.

Indeed, the subtlest wisp of sows drew her south, where the woods narrowed into a lane of trees that fell underneath the shadow of Mount Everfall. Did swine prefer such landscapes? She thought of the rise again and barked to Riley, motioning toward the nearby peak.

We should investigate the foothills, she said to him right before bending to nose at her aching thigh.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even though we know it, everyone remains in play. - by Raider - April 04, 2024, 10:49 AM