Witch's Marsh Don't you remember when you were young, and you wanted to set the world on fire?
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
963 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Defense was a 13 and Attack was a 14. I didn't necessarily put a main so much as he's trying to really force Glaukos to submission, if that makes sense? I suppose it could turn to a main/injury if he avoids him and pulls from his teeth. I can also edit if necessary.

As much of a blur as it all was, Mae disappeared beneath the behemoth—eliciting the man to do a donkey kick that didn’t leave much to the imagination of a man at what Mae’s intentions had been, and he shuddered himself at the potential of such damage.

Still, he was only willing to tomb the man within his jaws—whether it rage from the entirety of the past few months, or for the simple fact the man even dared breathe the same air as his daughter at this point, he didn’t care.

He was out for blood and ruin.

The man shouldered him—thick and heavy—snapping his teeth together in a sharp clip that rattled him for a moment but wasn’t enough of a deterrent.

Wherever this wolf came from—wherever he was going—the fact he had aimed teeth and threat to not just one of his own, but to his daughter was what saw him continue his assault. The stranger was confused—brought down mostly from the thick mud of the marsh.

Glaukos tried to slog through the thick mud, looking to move away from the fight—Akavir leapt forward, perhaps against better judgement, his fangs flashing as he aimed now for the man’s nape, willing to push him down as he barked out a snarl. “Yield.” The words were given with scathing fury and disgust—he wasn’t about to let this threat just lumber around the valley.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Don't you remember when you were young, and you wanted to set the world on fire? - by Akavir - April 07, 2024, 02:48 PM