Panther Park [m] i thought that i would hurt myself
Loner
106 Posts
Ooc — Van
Another challenger approached – and this one was a stallion.

No self-respecting she-wolf would turn down reaching into those jeans genes for her offspring. Except perhaps those in a committed relationship (but hell, maybe even then, too). This goldburned bull of a wolf stirred her very core. Where she may have felt compelled to force a lesser wolf to prove their worth, she knew no such tests were needed here.

River burned instantly, unrelentingly for him; a fire that only intensified at his cocksure approach, her body tensing at the sight of his golden banner lifted – a flag she wanted to see planted firmly in claim of her.

She swept forward to receive him just as bravely, just as eagerly, just as greedily, just as roughly. She needed no words for this voltaic dance, only him – his body to ravish, his heart to lick clean of all previous thought or attachment. All of it temporary, until the ecstasy waned.
Messages In This Thread
[m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by River - April 06, 2024, 08:09 PM
RE: [m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by Arktos - April 07, 2024, 05:31 AM
RE: [m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by River - April 08, 2024, 12:07 AM
RE: [m] i thought that i would hurt myself - by Arktos - April 08, 2024, 06:51 PM