Heron Lake Plateau The Years Go By
Dragonspine
Alpha Female*
923 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
She didn’t feel any differently yet, other than an increased appetite and the boost of energy that came with eating so much. Masquerade had decided to stick to Shadewood now that she was hopefully expecting—not to mention still healing—though she was still restless after her second patrol in a row today. Against her better judgment, she ventured beyond the territory.

She wound up climbing the plateau, suddenly keen to see her home from above. That would require picking her way around the vast lake, Masque knew from her brief former forays here. She trotted that way, long tail swaying behind her and head bent to comb the ground for any scents. She wasn’t here to hunt, though she could always eat, particularly lately! She didn’t want to pass up any opportunities.

Masquerade did stumble across something, though it wasn’t prey. Her yellow eyes narrowed on the figure of a wolf crouched by the lake shore, taking a long drink. She slowed her approach, angling for another spot along the bank to avoid startling the other she-wolf. As she closed in on the water’s edge, her gaze never left the stranger.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
The Years Go By - by Amaya - April 08, 2024, 06:30 PM
RE: The Years Go By - by Raider - April 09, 2024, 08:54 AM
RE: The Years Go By - by Amaya - April 11, 2024, 08:51 AM
RE: The Years Go By - by Raider - April 11, 2024, 09:17 AM