Noctisardor Bypass instead of ordering an uber, we ordered a goober
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
724 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Her lips twisted at his words. Druid said nothing. She would never tell anyone the pups had likely been much more endangered in her presence than his. That was in the past now, she decided as her lips pulled into a grim, determined line.

They parted a moment later to answer, He saved my life. Druid let that hang in the air momentarily before continuing. Not long afterward, I went into heat. I let my hormones rule me and make irreversible decisions. Estrus is a hell of a drug.

That was when she’d first lost her mind, in retrospect. But Anselm hadn’t asked about her pregnancy. He’d asked about Glaukos’s involvement.

I obviously don’t condone what he did to you and Etienne but you won’t catch me speaking ill of him either, Druid said a little sharply. He kept us fed and protected. But he took it too far, way too far. And we never…

She stopped herself and shook her head again, jaw tightening as she gazed off into Rivenwood. Druid hissed slightly when the clench of her teeth inevitably stung, relaxing her jaw. Still she stared, thinking of how she’d driven him away for destroying her too, however unwittingly.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: instead of ordering an uber, we ordered a goober - by Druid - April 10, 2024, 02:58 PM