Noctisardor Bypass instead of ordering an uber, we ordered a goober
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
699 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
Anselm’s sharp speech cut into her thoughts, scattering them. She looked at him in a rather vacant way for a split second, brow knitting. What? Druid had lost her own thread of thought.

After several seconds of trying to recapture it, Druid admitted, I can’t remember what I was going to say. But, she continued, taking a breath, I feel like I didn’t really know him. And he didn’t really know me. And then because of him, I no longer knew me…

But now she was delving into matters that were too complicated and personal to stand here and hash out with Anselm. Druid didn’t dislike the Birch, despite his ancestry and resting bitch face, but she hardly knew him, either…

I’m sorry too, she said after another brief pause, for whatever that’s worth. The way Glaukos treated you guys is not how I want things to be in Rivenwood.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: instead of ordering an uber, we ordered a goober - by Druid - April 10, 2024, 04:37 PM