Noctisardor Bypass instead of ordering an uber, we ordered a goober
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
724 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
It was a fair question. Druid considered it for a few beats before opening her mouth.

I really don’t think he’ll come back, she said, but if he does, Heda said she would stand with me. I think Fiona would too. She was there. If you and Etienne were with us, that would be quite a united front for any wolf to face. But I don’t think it’s going to come to that.

If not, though, she sort of liked the idea of the five of them linking arms, so to speak. There was Ava and Ana to consider; surely they would back their mother. And John was nothing if not a devout follower of Heda’s.

I feel like this pack could actually start to unify, Druid murmured, leaving the rest—with the big bad boss gone—unsaid.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: instead of ordering an uber, we ordered a goober - by Druid - April 10, 2024, 05:20 PM