Noctisardor Bypass all the gold in fort knox
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
724 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Fisher
Ecologist
When she first set eyes on him, they widened a little. He looked… wartorn, Druid decided after a moment. She tried to gauge his age; judging by the slight frosting of his features, he was older than most of Rivenwood. He looked very hale, brawn obvious beneath his otherwise swarthy coat. If his eyes were cold, it was probably down to the color.

His mannerisms were tepidly warm. In any case, Druid could find no fault with them as she paced a little closer. She nodded when he said her name, reaching out to sniff noses briefly. He smelled like the surrounding woods and she reminded herself that just because they hadn’t formally acquainted yet, he’d been around for quite some time.

I’m doing okay, she answered. Amadeo, right? I’m sorry we’re just now meeting formally. I’ve been indisposed. Druid paused before imploring, Tell me about yourself, and shifting her weight to better balance on her three good legs.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
all the gold in fort knox - by Druid - April 10, 2024, 09:14 PM
RE: all the gold in fort knox - by Andras - April 11, 2024, 12:52 PM
RE: all the gold in fort knox - by Druid - April 11, 2024, 01:15 PM
RE: all the gold in fort knox - by Andras - April 13, 2024, 03:00 PM
RE: all the gold in fort knox - by Druid - April 15, 2024, 08:43 AM
RE: all the gold in fort knox - by Andras - April 15, 2024, 02:33 PM
RE: all the gold in fort knox - by Druid - April 15, 2024, 02:39 PM