Lost Creek Hollow when we last spoke i was a dog with a broken leg
Qeya River
Il Socio
97 Posts
Ooc — Jess
The rising tension made antsy. It was his respect for their authority and autonomy that kept him quiet; Ash Star did not need for him to intervene and the other women did not need for him to question their understanding of men’s behavior.

They were right, after all. Some men would stop at nothing to keep control. 

Regardless, he did have strong feelings both about the decisions being made, and how the topic had been handled. He felt Ash Star and the pack had been wronged- though it could not be Wren’s fault. She was not guilty for the actions or the nature of her father- and like any other, she deserved safety. It would take him time to convince himself that she was truly worthy of becoming a leader after putting an entire pack in danger- but he would accept the decision in the meantime.

Ash Star was done with the conversation. He sought to smoothe their departure. ”I’ll help Ash Star with the travel,” After all, she had carried his children and had been the leader who had accepted him. ”And guard the pack as much as I can; I’ll need you to describe him to me, but…Another day. Today’s been enough, you don’t need to have him on your mind again.”
Messages In This Thread
RE: when we last spoke i was a dog with a broken leg - by Ksura - April 13, 2024, 07:59 PM