Phoenix Maplewood Why did God create atheists?
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
126 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Please don’t feel the need to match my book, lol.

“I suppose not.” He replied with a gentle shake of his head. Esma’s tone was something gentle, and he felt comfortable with the young lady. He continued to answer her questions, just as she answered his. 

“Yes, he has spoken to my ancestors, but I have yet to hear him. This does not take my faith in Him away, however.” And, “When he speaks to us, I believe that it’s like a whisper in our ear, that feeling we get when we know something we are doing is wrong or when it’s right, our conscious.” She had also asked about his plans, how to know what to do in order to fulfill them. 

“I do not know this either. But you are right, God’s plan always comes through, and things do happen, and I like to look at them as God telling me where to go, what to do. He’s the wind, and I’m a leave, He blows me where I must go.”

Her last words, those sentences, made him think, a little harder. John knew there was one God, that none should come in place of Him. God was the alpha, the omega, the only one equal to Him was His Son, Jesus. If there were other Gods out there, John did not know, he knew what he’s been told to be true, and he was happy, honored to live under God. He tried his best to answer her question: 

“If only I could tell you. But, if you wish to search, then that is your right. However, dear Esma, God takes some time to understand. It’s not an overnight process.” He had a warm, gentle smile on his face. “If you would like to travel with me, to the western coast, I’d be more than welcoming.”

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles borrowed from various gospel songs)
Messages In This Thread
Why did God create atheists? - by Esma - April 01, 2024, 03:47 AM
RE: Why did God create atheists? - by John - April 01, 2024, 02:35 PM
RE: Why did God create atheists? - by Esma - April 14, 2024, 04:05 AM
RE: Why did God create atheists? - by John - April 14, 2024, 12:07 PM
RE: Why did God create atheists? - by Esma - April 16, 2024, 02:15 PM
RE: Why did God create atheists? - by John - April 16, 2024, 03:56 PM
RE: Why did God create atheists? - by Esma - April 18, 2024, 06:58 AM
RE: Why did God create atheists? - by John - April 18, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: Why did God create atheists? - by Esma - April 18, 2024, 02:58 PM
RE: Why did God create atheists? - by John - April 21, 2024, 10:21 AM
RE: Why did God create atheists? - by Esma - April 22, 2024, 02:14 PM