Lion Head Mesa I Broke my Chains
Muat-riya
Fellahin
Any way you want me, baby
134 Posts
Ooc — Sprout
Machi regarded the girl with a furrowed brow, taken aback by the sudden tension in the air, especially after having just resolved the girl's first round of aggression. Had he unwittingly touched a sensitive nerve? Or was the hostility just a side effect of her discomfort?

Indeed, she would, he responded, his tone carrying a subtle note of perplexity as he observed her, a faint wrinkle of confusion forming on his snout. I hold the Pharaoh in high esteem for her exceptional kindness and forgiving nature.

With all due respect, my Lady, Machi continued, his voice adopting a firm yet diplomatic tone, I would appreciate it if you refrained from attributing your own assumptions to my words. I have complete faith in Her Majesty's character and have given you no reason to believe otherwise.

Forgive me if my gesture with the pelts seemed presumptuous, he continued, I must have missed the training on the proper protocol for such gifts. I certainly did not mean to overstep any boundaries or cause you discomfort.

I sincerely hope you find relief from your headache, he added, offering a respectful nod. Please accept my best wishes for your well-being.

Good day, Madam, he concluded politely, turning down the dusty hallway as he pondered the most appropriate recipient for the gifts he carried.

suck the rot right out of my bloodstream
Messages In This Thread
I Broke my Chains - by Machiavelli - April 08, 2024, 11:11 PM
RE: I Broke my Chains - by Racharra - April 09, 2024, 08:44 PM
RE: I Broke my Chains - by Machiavelli - April 14, 2024, 12:38 AM
RE: I Broke my Chains - by Racharra - April 16, 2024, 08:33 AM
RE: I Broke my Chains - by Machiavelli - April 17, 2024, 04:41 PM
RE: I Broke my Chains - by Racharra - April 17, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: I Broke my Chains - by Machiavelli - April 18, 2024, 02:36 AM
RE: I Broke my Chains - by Racharra - April 18, 2024, 10:33 AM
RE: I Broke my Chains - by Machiavelli - April 19, 2024, 11:15 PM
RE: I Broke my Chains - by Racharra - April 19, 2024, 11:27 PM